Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Final day of the challenge-Free Skype consultation for subscribers



 Coming to a crossroad-The cloud weather symbolises the sadness because the blog challenge ends! The photo is from a Hotel in Paris.

Day 30: End of an Era:

These 30 days of the blog challenge have passed very quickly. They make me wanna scream ""so soon already"?

But all good things eventually come to an end. 

The blog challenge was a brand new experience for me. I haven’t joined other challenges, because when I saw this challenge on Natalie's page, I knew that one was for me. So I made my choice and  I believe I made well!.

Now that the challenge is over, I have decided to continue blogging, not only because of my business, but because I liked it and I like sharing knowledge and experiences with other people.

So besides Internet site, I ll have my blog, thanks to Natalie.

I might even think of joining the freedom plan as well!

As to my business, I ll take it to the nexet level, meaning  location independent and electronically managed.

There fore, I will from this time provide A FREE HALF HOUR SKYPE CONSULTATION for my subscirbers for any legal problem they might have!

 See you to my next post

   Stathis


Day 30 – You Did It! You’ve Finished the 30 Day Blog Challenge. Are ready for take off?



No comments:

Post a Comment