Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blog challenge

 
Social media Challenge
 
Q: from Natalie Sissons beloved mentor  (30 day blog challenge): If you woke up tomorrow and were free to do anything you wanted with your life, what would you do and who would you be?
 
A Well,
Natalie First of all, I would like to live  in a beautiful house with a perfect sea view. I would like to close deals through my I phone or Mac (since I am a lawyer) and then taking the boat for a quick sea ride, or just take the dog out.
 
Then in the night I would love making cocktails since I have a bartenders license and have studied mixology as hobby for my friends or as my second job near the sea. 
PS I prefer the sea, but the scenery could be just as exciting to me with a house near the mountains (f.i Geneva) or near a joungle (Venesuela) but then I might have as a pet something smaller like Iguana.
 
If I had no barriers, I would prefer entering my private boat  or airplane and working from there changing scenery as much often as possible, ideally with my beloved friends,
 
xx Stathis

PS: And having the ability to communicate with people all over the world, listening learning and helping if possible!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment