Monday, September 8, 2014

Q: Which key tools will you turn to regularly to maintain your mindset and how will you use them effectively?

A; Well, If I m going to make my business location independent, -which I  am afraid it  will happen eventually,  because Natalie's passion and business ideas through all this contest and especially the freedom plan is always a sweet disturbance to my everyday law practice, I would choose the following key tools:
a) Because I am social type, I would choose a social utiliity (FB, Tweter) to get in touch with my beloved friends.
b) Second I would use a legal library site to stay in touch with the latest developments of the shipping and business law legislation
c) Because I like exercising almost everyday, I would definitely include some sports application (but I haven't used any). Maybe I will  use Natalie suggestion on This.
And because I like flirting and talking to beautiful and classy women would certainly include in my "digital suitcase" certainly an application on wine knowledge, that  goes with the flirting.

Xx Stathis

Social media Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment