Friday, September 12, 2014

DAY 11

Q: 1. Which business model is best for you and what one revenue stream is most feasible?A: Since I have special knowledge in a field of law and particularly business law and more specific e-commerce and a PhD in maritime law, I believe I could start one-on-one coaching by advising business owners on how yo build their site in order to avoid legal problems.The same could go on maritime law, since it is an international field of law and I could advice people from everywhere.That's the main revenue stream I think I could focus and be realistic and productive.Although I could work with one on on ore coaching right now since I have expert knowledge,  I would be very interested though in a passive form of income However, I dont know who could sponsor a maritime or business legal site or how I could find a niche site that could work for me.In that field  I need Natalie's help as well as yours if anybody has an idea.I am looking forward in hearing your ideas.


XxStathisSocial media Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment