Friday, September 19, 2014










Day 18 Building a trustworthy affiliate team to sell your products
Day 18:


Q:What does your dream sales team look like and how will you ensure they help you build your business?

A: This is a strange question since there is no word as selling  in law business, but could use it as a team to promote my legal services and products such as  legal books. I could also think of having advertising in the legal website.

 In this way the answer is as follows:

My dream team would be first of all my clients, people who have used my services and have been satisfied with them. That is the best advertising as one happy client could bring another one. My dream team of advertising and affiliates  would be young people (in age or in heart) who have faith in me and the knowledge (I could provide it to them) as well as the  ablility, the  time and the mood  to share it and spread the "word" around.

I will ensure helping build my business by constantly inspiring them, being by their side if they need anything  and of course giving them a reward  for the results they provide.

 I would also encouraging them to share their ideas dreams opinions with me, so they could help me impove my services.

Stathis

Social media Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment