Saturday, September 20, 2014









Being dedicated to my legal work in my office


















Adding freedom to my life and ready for the world, keeping my work ethics and principles













[Day 19] How to Become Influential and Attract Sponsors and Media Attention
Day 19:

Q: Which methods do you want to use to build your platform and increase your influence?

A; To do that I would start by being myself. I am very open minded active person who likes to take action and being flexible and ready to learn. I would try to share my ambitions, goals and experiences with the others through blogging and social media.

Of course being in touch with freelance writers or photographers is a very good idea, but i am just starting to learn it, so its on the testing stage, but it is a wonderful experience.

And then  I would use my experience from TV legal shows in Greek TV to the pod casting or maybe web TV if I think that I could speak for a topic in which I could contribute with my knowledge. This topic could be of a legal,  social or economic interest.

All the above I would try them if they were in accordance with my personal ethic and values in others words with my mindset and USP (Unique Special Proposition).

Have a nice day!

Stathis





No comments:

Post a Comment