Mail list

Saturday, September 20, 2014









Being dedicated to my legal work in my office


















Adding freedom to my life and ready for the world, keeping my work ethics and principles













[Day 19] How to Become Influential and Attract Sponsors and Media Attention
Day 19:

Q: Which methods do you want to use to build your platform and increase your influence?

A; To do that I would start by being myself. I am very open minded active person who likes to take action and being flexible and ready to learn. I would try to share my ambitions, goals and experiences with the others through blogging and social media.

Of course being in touch with freelance writers or photographers is a very good idea, but i am just starting to learn it, so its on the testing stage, but it is a wonderful experience.

And then  I would use my experience from TV legal shows in Greek TV to the pod casting or maybe web TV if I think that I could speak for a topic in which I could contribute with my knowledge. This topic could be of a legal,  social or economic interest.

All the above I would try them if they were in accordance with my personal ethic and values in others words with my mindset and USP (Unique Special Proposition).

Have a nice day!

Stathis





No comments:

Post a Comment