Monday, September 29, 2014



Minimalist backpack for travel- a very important travel tool when I was a carefree beginner lawyer on vacation in the island of Mykonos! Very practical-still have it! Sentimental value!


What travel tools and services are most important to you when taking your business abroad?

- The most important travel tool for me  are first of all a good site with visa services , because that can REALLY get you  you out of big trouble!
 A backup system (like an external hard drive) is always very important, especially when it has to do with work files, such as legal documents or sensitive personal data of clients.
A universal charger is an excellent idea. I did'n know there was such a practical  device, until I saw the one that Natalie recommends.

 I will definitely try it out and I ll share my opinion with you.

Finally the most important travel tool is to keep calm under all circumstances because during  travel always a lot of unpredictable things can happen and the only way to deal with them is to be calm and have quick responses. I am talking out of personal experience. In one of my  other posts I will share  my experience with you.


Keep calm and travel hacking!

Stathis

Day 28 - Travel Tools and Accessories: All You Need to Get Moving and Go Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment