Sunday, September 21, 2014

The "dilemma" 


 Working  hours in my office

Or saving time,  and swimming in the beautiful greek island of Mykonos and at the same time making the technology work for you?

 The difference in between is the  clever use of technology
 which brings us to the

   Day 20 of the challenge:


Q: State your top three tools that you will use (or already use) to save time and money and make your online world more seamless.

A: Well, first of all I am using   PayPal  already  because I think is a safe, modern and world wide acceptable  way of receiving payments.


  Second I should eventually build an email list, and therfore I would use Mailchimp.

And because I want to save time with technology I wanna start using  Virtual Staff Finder   because you always have to outsource in order to see some real results.

That's it for today

I am  going to startto learn how to build my email list and after that I will start thinking of how I will use time saved by planning a short trip for swimming and sea viewing.

[Day 20] Tips, Tools & Resources: All You Will Need to Build Your Online Business



Stathis
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment