Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Greek beach near Attica
 Q:Day 22: If you chose to live anywhere in the world, where would that be and why?

A: That's the best question for me  (I have travelled quite a few), yet the most difficult to answer. I'll give it a shot though: I was born in Athens which is a sea surrounded sea. Therefore, I would choose to live in a country who has sea. Besides Greece, an exotic island would be my number one destination, such as Bahamas or St Dominick. Geneva would be a great choice, because of the lake presence as well as the stability of the country. All these are top destinations.

But one of my  dreams would be to live in a ship in the middle of an ocean (ideally with a plane in it) and just shipping or flying to any destination I would choose to see friends and travel.

You see? Its difficult to for me to settle in one country. That's why it is good to have a job which offers you the mobility to make a free choice. And the legal business  (especially in the form of that can be done through internet) gives that opportunity cause it offers great flexibility.

And one last remark: The best choice is to go where your heart or your love or generally as Natalie says where the love is. That's the number one destination after all!

Welcome to Act 3: How to Become a Pro at Being Homeless

Stathis

No comments:

Post a Comment