Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Why You Should Hire For Growth and Your Long-Term Vision
Day 16:
How will you build a team around your vision and work smart instead of hard?

A: First of all, I would use  virtual assistants. I mean, I could have some people in the law office, but now days it isn't necessary, I' ll leave it to my father, who is more traditional!
My office would be virtual, as I said made by virtual assistants.
I would choose people through the trial and error process, and I would conclude to modern open minded people who have the same mentality as mine. I would listen to them carefully, learning by them and transmitting my experiences and making clear to them what my (company?) goals and ambitions are.
I would try to inspire them and to organize them in  a way that we will have technology working for us and not the other way around.
In fact,  I have made already the first virtual  hire, a  virtual  assistant from Costa Rica. That was before, I mean  when I still was sending CVs for a 9-5 job. I was influenced by Natalie' s book  it was a wonderful experience. Maybe I will now transform her duties as managing my email list and handling my emails. We' ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment