Wednesday, September 10, 2014


Q: (after a day off) for day 9:
Whose online business do you admire most and why?

A: Well, that's an easy question probably because of the day off.

The answer that comes instinctively to my mind is of course Natalie's business, the suitcase entrepreneur. And that's because is really up to date,  I mean with all the links at the right spot  and state of the art applications.
Second, you can see that Natalie really believes in herself and in her business idea and makes learning experience fun and easy it' s like playing a game.
Nevertheless that doesn't mean she is not serious. I mean Natalie has its ways of separating the fun and the money part of her idea and giving for free the right amount of knowledge to intrigue its audience and make new customers.

If I was to summarise all this talking, I would say in two words that Natalie combines fun and moneymaking in the right amount online, having a well balanced business.

That' s all for today. I am now now going to get ready for my plan on the September 18th seminar
Have a nice evening.

See you!

:-)

Stathis
Social media Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment