Thursday, September 25, 2014

 
 
Day 24 of the blog Challenge
 
Place de la Concorde, Paris
 
Q:What are your travel essentials for your chosen destination(s) ?

A: First of all I like sunshine and water, therefore my chosen destination would definitely include those two elements.  One exception: Geneva because of the security and stability it offers.
I would prefer the mentality of the people to be relaxed, open minded and friendly to people from different origins and cultures.
 I would take my laptop, my mobile with me and my swim suit! (of course my personal hygiene items and some clean clothes).
I would like the hygiene of the country to be at a certain level that doesn't provide hazards to my health, but I am not the super clean type, therefore, the level should be only acceptable.

Passport and credit card are also essential.

But good mindset and mood  is the most essential thing of all.

In one sentence: You should focus on the place to go not on the place to leave behind!

I am now going to pack up my suitcase.

See you!

Stathis


The Suitcase Entrepreneur Essential Packing List

No comments:

Post a Comment