Thursday, September 11, 2014

Social media Challenge

Day 9:


Q: What are the key ways in which you want to make money online in your chosen business OR  Which are the key online revenue streams you want to focus on in your existing business?
A; Well, first of all I would like to consult/coach people and in this way helping them solving their problems, in my field of kmowledge and that I would like to be my 60% of my stream.
Second, It would be ideal to sell a book or service to people and promote them to my site or blog, but this takes a lot of time. 
As an alternative, it would be a good idea to start a trust/affiliate program and to earn money from there.
The point I would like to reach my business would be to start as time goes by to have less coaching and more passive form of income as book/services and adverts, but I believe a coaching it would be a good idea not only to make money but also to get to know a lot of people, share your ideas with them and once you have experience of their needs THEN focus on writing a book or making a service so you can have more passive income.
That's my opinion
Xx 

Stathis

No comments:

Post a Comment